Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Paper Girls Challenge blog #75 - Marsala

This fortnight's challenge is 'Marsala' - Pantone color of the year. 


I used an image and sentiments from Tiddly Inks - Wryn - Thank you Beary much.
(The photo has come out a little brighter than in 'real life' due to the terrible lighting we have here at the moment!)


I used some plain colored cardstock that I found in my stash, along with papers from My Mind's Eye 'Collectable - Unforgettable' collection. The twine is also My Mind's Eye.

I used this week's sketch from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge blog #201:



I would love to see you joining in this challenge. Go visit the Paper Girls Challenge blog for more details.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and beautiful papers making a really lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore Tiddly inks images! You did a wonderful job with this card. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete