Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Cute Card Thursday - Fairies and Angels

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Fairies and Angels'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I actually used a normal stamp for this project - not a digi! My mum sent me some stamps by Molly Blooms - super cute! This angel was in the collection. 


I used Simple Stories 'Handmade Holiday' 6x6 paper pad - stamping the image a number of times on different patterned papers. I then, painstakingly, cut out and paper pieced the angel. It took a long time and was very fiddly, but I am pleased with the end result. I used some stickers from the collection, along with some bling a twine.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment